The Mayor of Kutno City - Zbigniew Burzyński
Wife: Grażyna, Doctor of medicine.
Children: sons Cezary and Paweł – Warsaw School of Economics graduates.
Education: higher education at Warsaw Technical University as a Master of Science and engineer of telecommunications, diploma of Undergraduate Marketing and Management Studies in Warsaw, Jan Kasprowicz II High School graduate.
- Since 1978 employed at ZPR "Miflex",
- Since 1990 until 1992 Technical and Development Director at ZPR “Miflex” in Kutno,
- Since 1998 until 2000 Marchal Director at ZPR “Miflex” in Kutno.
- Since 1995 until 1998 – Deputy Mayor of Kutno City,
- Since 1998 The Mayor of Kutno,
- Since 1998 until 2002 Councilman in Kutno City Council,
- In 2002 has been sworn as a Mayor of Kutno City,
- In 2006 once again has been sworn as a Mayor of Kutno City.
City Hall Units which are under His supervision:
- Internal Auditor Office,
- Owners Supervision Office,
- Geodesy & Cadastral Department,
- Law Advisors,
- City Hall Secretary,
- City Hall Treasurer,
- Investments Department,
- City Council Office,
- City Service Office,
- The Mayor Office,
- Registry Office,
- Municipal Guard Commander,
- Health & Safety Duty.